A student may cancel enrollment in an online course by giving written notice to the company. Unless the company has discontinued the program of instruction, the student is financially obligated to the company according to the following:
- If Cancellation Occurs Within Five Business Days Of The Date Of Enrollment, And Lesson Materials Have Not Been Accessed By The Student, All Monies Specific To The Enrollment Agreement Shall Be Refunded;
- If Cancellation Occurs Within 5 Business Days Of The Date Of Enrollment And Lesson Materials Have Been Accessed By The Student, Refunds Shall Be Payable According To The Following:
- If Withdrawal Or Termination Occurs After The Completion Of The First Lesson Assignment And Before 50 Percent Of The Total Lesson Assignments Are Completed, The Student Shall Be Entitled To A Pro-Rata Refund Of The Purchase. The Portion Of The Purchase Cost For Which The Student Will Be Charged Is Determined By Dividing The Number Of Lesson Assignments Completed By The Total Number Of Lessons. In Addition To The Pro-Rated Purchase Charge, The Company May Retain The Registration Fee, Book And Supply Fees, And Any Other Legitimate Charges Owed By The Student;
- If Withdrawal Or Termination Occurs After Completion Of 50 Percent Or More Of The Total Lesson Assignments, The Student Shall Be Obligated For The Purchase Charged For The Entire Instructional Program And Shall Not Be Entitled To Any Refund.
- Students Who Do Not Complete Their Course Within The Specified Period Of Time (90 Days Unless Otherwise Specified) Will Be Considered To Have Voluntarily Withdrawn From The Course Or Program And No Refund Shall Be Due To Them. The Date Of Enrollment Will Be The Date The Company Receives The Submission Of Student Enrollment Information Through The Secured Website. For Courses Purchased And Registrations Made Through The Company Website, Enrollment Shall Be Considered Active At The Time The Student’s Purchase And Registration Is Complete.
- The Company Shall Charge A Withdrawal Fee Of $25 For Students Who Cancel Their Enrollment Before Course Completion Unless A Written Request Is Received For A Leave Of Absence Or Extension. This Withdrawal Fee Shall Be Subtracted From The Refund Due To The Student Prior To Delivery Of Funds.
- The Student May Request A Credit For Course Enrollment Be Applied To A New Course Rather Than Refunded. Credit Transfers Shall Not Be Subject To The $25 Withdrawal Fee Providing They Are Requested In Writing And In A Timely Manner By Student.
- In The Event Payments To A Student Account Are Derived From A Sponsoring Public Agency, Private Agency, Or Any Source Other Than The Student, The Statement Of Charges And Payments Received Together With An Appropriate Refund Shall Be Provided To The Party Responsible For Payment.
- In Case Of Disabling Illness Or Accident, Death In The Immediate Family, Or Other Circumstances Beyond The Control Of The Student That Causes The Student To Discontinue Their Course Before Completion, The Company Shall Arrange A Prorated Purchase Settlement That Is Reasonable And Fair To Both Parties.
All sales of product (Staff Training DVDs, Training Compliance Kits, Publications, and Software) are final and nonrefundable. Damaged products may be exchanged for no additional charge. Products which are unopened and undamaged may be exchanged upon request.
Cancellations within 24 hours: Course registrations fees are nonrefundable, however you have up to 24 hours following a purchase to cancel the without penalty and receive a full refund after purchase onto your original credit card. Purchase cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
Course Transfers from one registered person or course date to another: Upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org we will gladly transfer registration fees to another course or individual for a $25 transfer fee with at least 48 hours advance notice of the 1st day of class, after which no changes, class transfers, or credits will be allowed. Transfers are limited to one transfer per original registration within a calendar year.
No Shows: Attendees who do not show up for class will not receive a refund. If they transfer to a different class, the attendee will need to pay the full amount of the class.
Late arrival: Unless otherwise noted, all classes begin at 9:00 AM. Attendees who arrive at class more than 10 minutes late may lose their seat to take the class and a refund or credit will not be given. Making up program hours and content may occur during scheduled free time of the program at the sole discretion of the instructor. Persons registered for an Initial Certification class may schedule a make-up day for $25 per day missed as long as Esteemdoctor.com is notified within 48 hours from the last day of class. Persons registered for a Recertification class must register for another date at full price. Courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment.
Failed Exam Policy for RCFE ICTP: If you attempt to take the state exam and fail within the 60 days period after you complete the Initial Certification course, you have up to 30 days to contact us to re-take the Initial Certification class at only $25 per day, instead of the full cost.
Training Venue Policies: Live training courses are held at a variety of venues (including hotels). While onsite all attendees are subject to the venue’s policies, terms & conditions. In the event of a date or location change, you will be eligible for a free transfer to another class.
If a product you have purchased from Esteemdoctor.com was damaged or defective at the time it was received, please call us at (760) 969-8050 within three business days so that we may assist you in obtaining a replacement.
You agree that www.esteemdoctor.com contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Esteemrcfe.com and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. No portion of the materials may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by Esteemrcfe.com. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Esteemrcfe.com Materials in any manner.
Esteemrcfe.com reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Esteemrcfe.com information, and to the products and courses described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction. At any time you can go to http://www.esteemdoctor.com/terms-and-conditions for the most up–to-date information.